Friday, October 29, 2010

St. Paul's School Halloween Party & Parade



A nice, crisp day for the Teddy Bear Halloween Party & Parade. The kids paraded around the circle out front, showing off their fabulous costumes. Of course, it's not easy getting 14 kids to stand still and smile for the camera. It doesn't really bother me so much because sometimes it makes for the best photos.


I signed up to host the Halloween Party, so I put together goodie bags and made rice crispy treat deserts. While working on these, I couldn't help but remember how much I wished my own mom was my room parent when I was in school. I'm so glad to have the opportunity to participate in my child's school. As an adult, I know, this type of stuff is not or was not for my mother. I still love her all the same and realize all the numerous other ways she showed she cared.



They started the day with a costume parade around the circle out front.



Then, they went inside for yummy treats and a craft.


And, what Halloween Party would be a party without reading the book...

Frank Was a Monster Who Wanted to Dance?!?!

The kids loved it, and my co-room parent, Chastiti, did a fabulous job reading this delightful book.



You know what's coming...that's right, a video!



And, another one...group photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment