Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Camp at West U Dance Centre


Beatrix loves dancing, so this year I signed her up for a 1 week dance camp at West U Dance Centre. The theme of the week was "Princess and the Frog". She had a wonderful time, and I was amazed at how much more comfortable she was performing in front of a group of people. What a difference from her school dance recital in the spring.

They split the girls up into two groups. One group was 3 - 4 year olds. The other group was 4 - 6 year olds. Beatrix, being 4.5, was in the 4 - 6 year old group. It made me so happy to see her dancing and doing all the dance movements.

This is an 11 minute performance. I include it all because I love how they used the two groups of girls. Beatrix is in the second group. She is on the back row, far right.

No comments:

Post a Comment