Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hungry Girl Yum Yum Brownie Muffin


Two ingredients. That's it. And, it's a low-ish calorie treat at 182 calories/muffin. My mother-in-law gave me a sticky note with this recipe on it. She got it from the Hungry Girl show on the Cooking Channel. I thought for sure she missed something, but went ahead with it anyway.


20 minutes in the oven at 400°, and these babies came out.


Hungry Girl Yum Yum Brownie Muffin 3

Here was the moment of truth. Would they be accepted in this family? The verdict is in....

Hungry Girl Yum Yum Brownie Muffin 4

They are delicious according to Charlie and Bea! I did manage to take in 1/4 of a brownie, and it was very tasty to me, but then again, I haven't had any real treats lately, so my taste buds could be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment